Tangent has an open door policy. This means that any employee can visit the top management’s office at any time, without any prior appointment. What stands out about the management of Tangent is:
- They treat each individual separately and go out of their way to find the skillset, background and ambitions to help them fulfill their potential.
- They never let their emotions get in the way of decision making.
- They maintain a between being relaxing with their employees after work and being over familiar during the office hours.
- They hold sessions and arrange workshops to improve team communication and individual skills.
- They do not micromanage and trust employees to get their job done.